I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years! Although I avoided the malls, this has definitely been one of the busiest xmas/new years ever. The triple headed spear of work, a package design gig (more on this soon), and moving out of Long Beach all boiled down to not much time off. I'm finally getting some time to just relax and I'll start it off by making a post.

This year has been alot of analyzing and reflecting. My conclusion is what my Dad has always said, "Keep life simple". Some big things coming down the pipeline- time to break in 2010 properly.


Notice that green glow on the left side? Sort of looks like a face... kind of creepy.


"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you should begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered by your old nonsense."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment