Bern


Water from the Swiss Alps? I hope so, I drank alot of the water that came from these fountains to save money.

He was standing in the cold water to cool down- had to take a pic.

So while I'm sitting outside of the hostel and enjoying a backpacker's salami and cheese sandwich, I am forced to interrupt a near-by conversation between London Ed and Quebec Louise (both pictured above) when London Ed talks about how ugly LA is. Whether or not its true (shhh..), I flipped over my table and said I rep Cali and threw four fingers up, two twisted in the middle. Anyway, we ended up all cruising around Bern looking for a spot to swim and drank "all natural" Swiss beer. Swam in a river that had the current of furious beast and am eternally grateful there was a rock to grab onto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment